Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I feel the Holiday Season coming to an end as we make plans to take Jenn to the airport later this evening. She will be back in New York for the new year, and Jim and I will be celebrating the beginning of the new year in Tennessee. I am so grateful for Jenn, and so admire her courage and creativity. I love having her "home" so that I can admire up close the woman she has become. I am grateful for the friendship we have honed out of the mother/daughter relationship, and grateful too for the expansion that she has caused in me.

I am a better person because of both of my daughters, Jenn and Liz, and I love that I have been able to contribute in some capacity, to their Beauty, their Strength, and to their Courage!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment