Friday, December 11, 2009

Peace - the feeling for today. It is hard to describe the feeling of peace that has enveloped me today. As we try to make decisions about our future, and where we will live, and how we will invest, and what we will do, Peace is permeating everything I do and say.

I received a call today from my sister informing me that my Mom is having some reactions to her medication, and strangely, I woke this morning thinking I needed to plan a trip Home. I had even googled a map prior to receiving the phone call, and so I was very at Peace knowing what I wanted to do. Now Jim and I are planning a trip home next week, and it feels the most peaceful thing to be doing at this busy time of the Holiday season.

I believe that part of this Peace comes from the knowledge that Mom and I have made Peace with each other. If not verbally, at least in our hearts for sure. And that is the best place to make Peace. I have spent many months releasing resistance and learning to love and appreciate myself and learning to appreciate all the people in my life, and learning to appreciate all of my life's experiences and to look for the lessons in those experiences. I have to admit that I am blessed for all the people who have touched my life. And it feels so good to be standing here in this place at this moment feeling Peace - no anger, no hatred, no frustration - only Peace and Love and Happiness.

This is the Journey - and I am so glad to be traveling through!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment