Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Like About You

Granny Great and I have had a wonderful day spent here with Fynneus. He brought yarn (orange) so that Granny could crochet new "arm warmers" with a little thumb notch. She finished both of those today and he was happy to model for all of us. Then, at dinner tonight we shared what we like best about each other.

  • Fynn likes that Poppa plays hockey with him.
  • Jim likes when Fynn is sleeping.
  • Fynn like that Granny Great Crochets.
  • I like that Fynn always says "I love you too" when I tell him that I love him.
  • Fynn likes the "Life is Good Place" (aka Starbucks)
  • John Wayne likes everything about all of us.

So we are wrapping up a beautiful day. Soaking up as much Joy as we possibly can, reminding each other and ourselves that life is Joyful when we simply say I like what you do!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment