Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More of Everything

We had a wonderful family dinner tonight on our back porch with Granny Great and Liz and her family. We crammed 8 chairs around my patio table and enjoyed the best dinner yet. Granny made her homemade noodles and beef, and everyone ate their fill. Liz made a homemade cake with pink glaze icing which was totally delicious and wrapped the evening up nicely.

I love the way a meal can bring us together. Talking, laughing, eating with people that are important to me touches something deep inside. My heart always longs for more time, more talking, more laughing, more eating - more Joy!! And every time we share these little interludes together, I feel blessed beyond words. Blessed beyond description. Blessed and Blessed!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment