Thursday, March 17, 2011

C.....C.....C.....Cinderella

Today I caught myself resisting the sweatshirt I wear each morning when I jog. The shirt (which is from Columbus North) has a big "C" on the back and I have always felt awkward wearing it, but it is comfy for exercising. Today as I ran and cars passed me, I thought I need to get rid of this shirt - then I realized all I really have to do is change the way I "think" about this shirt. So I began to think of words that begin with the letter C....

Cute, Cutie
Creative, Co-creating, Co-ordinate, Cooperate
Candy, Cindy, Cat, Clue,
Car, Carry, Catherine, Clan, Can,
Christmas
Color, Cool, Coors, Computer,

And last but not least, Cinderella. I smiled at this last one and I know that in the morning when I put this shirt on I will be thinking of the name Cinderella and I will be thrilled to be wearing the letter C as I jog around my neighborhood.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment