Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am thrilled to be moving to Tennensee to be by my daughter Liz and her family. I believe that a part of my divine purpose in life is to be a wife to Jim, a mother to Jenn and Liz, and to be a Nanna to my three grandsons, Tucker, Rollin and Fynneus. Oh, and a loving mother-in-law to Thadeus! The other part of my divine life purpose is still under construction, so I will write about it in the future.

As I try to align myself with my divine life purpose, I realize that I must release fear to let in the Joy. Fear is the opposite of Joy, yet sometimes fear is more "comfortable" more "cozy". Today, I released the fear and guilt of feeling too happy. You know how you feel so happy some days that you feel like you could just explode - or maybe burst into flames, or just tipp over - well that has been me for the past few days. And then there is a part of me that feels guilty for being happy. Today, my Joy Moment was realizing that I am worthy of happiness. I am worthy of all good things. And I will not let fear and guilt hold back my expression of Joy!
Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment