Monday, October 26, 2009

Each morning I eagerly log on to a couple of web sites for daily affirmations. I quickly skip all the news and Hollywood stories and go straight to web sites that make me feel good. Sometimes the affirmation is so right on target I almost fall off my chair. And then sometimes I think "Oh, this would be a good one for Jim, or maybe Jenn and Liz." And then, of course, I have to stop because this affirmation is for Me! I am the the one with the "under construction divine life purpose"

Today's affirmtion was "Joy and happiness are at the center of my world!" I left this up on my screen all day so that each time I walked by I would be reminded - because I tend still to forget! If I will just allow joy and happiness to be the center of my world, I will love without fear, I will give with gladness, and I will laugh often.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment