Monday, October 19, 2009

I am still ecstatic today! The sale of our house is a huge milestone in my Journey, and I am overflowing with joy. My whole body feels like it is vibrating with joy!

I woke this morning with this wonderful feeling of joy, and my morning became even more thrilling. I start my day very early. I am awake at 4:00 am and up by 4:30. I wake up with such anticipation because I can't wait to go outside. And as always, when I stepped outside today, I was not disappointed. The beauty of the sky and stars took my breath away as I gazed upon the vast array of stars that were laid out just for my morning pleasure. It was so quiet, so peaceful, and these stars, in the glorious expanse of the sky, seem to float like tiny twinkle lights. I am breathless. I am filled with joy to have this moment and this beauty! And, I am already looking forward to tomorrow's morning sky!
Here's to the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment