Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beginning My Journey of Joy

Today I begin to track my Jouney of Joy. And it is with more than a little trepidation that I take on this Challenge. The Challenge? To look for and write about Joy in my life every single day.
According to Webster, the definition of Joy is: Intense, ecstatic or exultant happiness. To take great pleasure, to rejoice. The feeling of ecstatic happiness, pleasure or satisfaction. To enjoy.
Joy covers a wide range of emotions, from intense, ecstatic happiness to pleasure, to just simple enjoyment. So while there will be many times of intense, ecstatic happy moments in my life to share, I will also look for the quiet moments too. My blog will be a daily reminder that I will look for and create Moments of Joy through out my day, and in doing so will capture in writing my Life's Journey of Joy!
Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment