Sunday, October 25, 2009

A few years ago I read a very special book titled Sacred Space, by Denise Lynn. This book is about how your home is your haven, and that blessing the home can be a very important ritual in preserving a positive energy within the home. Since reading that book, I have tried to sage my house as often as possible and for some reason, Sunday is my favorite day to sage.

So, here it is, another gorgeous Sunday, and I have the house to myself. After opening all the windows and doors, I saged my house early this morning to the beat of an Aboriginal music CD titled Nomad. This music is so awesome that it vibrates the soul, and it is the perfect music for performing a House Blessing. With the music blaring, I danced from room to room waving the sage and Blessing the House, Blessing Friends and Family, and Blessing our Buyers. Life Is Suppose To Be Joyful!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment