Friday, November 27, 2009

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I have much to be thankful for. We spent the day in our new apartment with Liz and her family joining us for our Thanksgiving feast and fun family time.

My life has changed so much in these few short days since moving to Tennessee. I love so many of the changes, especially seeing my family more often, but I know that I must still make time for me. My goal to look for Joy in my life every day is a constant reminder to be aware, to pay attention to all that is going on in my life.

I must pay attention to me, to my emotions, to what I say through out the day, and to my thoughts. For it is my choice in each moment to either be Joyful or not. I want to alway choose Joy, to always look for Joy, and to always feel Joy. I am given the opportunity so many times to see, feel and hear the Joy in my life. For this I am thankful.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment