Sunday, November 1, 2009

First of all, I must write about how beautiful the sun rise was at the ocean today. Jim and I were up early so that we could catch the rise - and it was breathtaking. It only takes a few minutes for the sun to clear the horizon, and when it does, it is almost blinding. The pink and gold blend with the horizon blue of the ocean, and then just bright, stunning, beautiful light. We stood still to watch, and marvel at how fast the earth must be turning for the sun to rise so quickly. Everyone should enjoy an ocean sunrise sometime during their Journey.

Over the past few weeks as we have prepared to move from Florida to Tennessee, I am continually guided by my intuition. I have been amazed at how that guidance may come to me, but even more amazed at my realization today that even though intuition is something we all have, we are not encouraged to use it, and often embarrassed to talk about it. And yet it plays such an important part in our Journey -- if we listen.

My goal is to listen. This Journey is too important. When I stand by the ocean, and see how quickly the earth is turning, it is a reminder to me that it all passes, and that I must savor the Journey. I must listen to divine guidance, which is my own intuition, and I must dance in the sun light!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment