Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today was an all day rainy Sunday. I can still hear it thundering as I type this blog. And yet, a rainy day is just as Joyful as any other day. I continue to see so many opportunities of Joy. and I continue to smile as I move through my day, and observe the happiness surrounding my life.

I drove into Memphis for the first time by myself, and I was so at peace with where I am, and who I am. I truly love being here now, and I find pleasure in the smallest of things. Watching the rain, lying in front of the fireplace with flames blazing, and loving my husband and my life.

My mind is filled with thoughts of the changes I am making, and the distance I have covered in the past few weeks. As I go through the motions of relocating our lives to this beautiful town in Tennessee, I am reminded again and again of the blessings of my life. The ease with which I can move through the changes, and the abundance that allows these changes to flow effortlessly into our lives.

As I wrap up this beautiful day, I am looking forward to my walk around the lake tomorrow morning, watching the ducks and geese, usually a few deer will run out of the woods and I will squint my eyes as I look across the lake, and imagine I am looking out over the ocean.

Oh - and tomorrow there will be more hugs and kisses from Tucker, Rollin, and Fynneus.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment