Sunday, November 22, 2009

It has been over a week since my last writing, and I have physically covered many miles. But this feels so good and I am right where my heart is. Close to family, and surprisingly, feeling like I have come home.

We have settled into a small apartment on the 2nd floor of a cute complex. Our deck overlooks lawn and a tree line separating us from a Home Depot a block away. We have been told that we can hear the Depot's Christmas music starting next week, and I am looking forward to that.

We also have a small fireplace in our apartment, and this morning we stretched out in front of the fire with our newspaper, and enjoyed the day, the life, the Journey.

I am so grateful to be where I am! Right here - right now- on this Journey!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment