Monday, November 30, 2009

I know that happiness comes from within - not without. My insides are filled with happiness today! We just completed a family dinner at our house with Liz and her family. I am a natural born nurturer. So preparing dinner with love and enjoying it with family is one of my life's greatest pleasures and blessings.

So now I am getting ready to wrap up the day by curling up with a good book. The Universe delivered to me a wonderful book that I have been wanting for a long time. It is titled The Vortex, and I have read the first 70 pages online about 6 times - that's how good it is. Now I have the book, and am looking forward to reading the remaining pages. I love to end my day reading a good book and go to sleep with amazing gratitude for the wonderful day I have experienced, and amazing anticipation for tomorrow.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment