Tuesday, November 3, 2009

As I sit down each night to write my Journey of Joy blog, I am reminded to search my day for moments of Joy. Today has felt like a cascade of Joy.

The closing on my house has been moved up a week, and I have been grinning from ear to ear because that puts me in Tennessee a week early.

A very good friend at work, who has watched me loose a lot of weight and regain my health, gave me several pairs of pants today, size 6, and they fit loosely! That was a huge moment of Joy in my Journey to health.

And then our realtor from Tennesee called and our bid on one house was rejected, but we were given the opportunity to bid on an even nicer and bigger house, and our minds are racing - filling the rooms, cooking meals in the beautiful kitchen for our family, and filling the home with love and laughter. Oh...... and trying to decide where to put the Christmas Tree! What a fabulous day of Joy!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment