Monday, May 2, 2011

Tennis Balls and 4 Year Olds


As I sit looking out my office window, I can see the top of the gutter that runs the length of the garage. It has been raining for weeks and the water has been overflowing onto my flower bed and driveway thanks to a beautiful little 4 year old who hit a tennis ball on to our roof and down into the gutter.

Tonight we drove to Liz's house to pick up an extension ladder to get the tennis ball out. Fynneus knew that we had a ball stuck in the gutter and he asked if John Wayne had put it there. I gently told him no, that it was a little four year old. He quickly held up four fingers, counted them, and said "I'm four!" No doubt! He's the cute little guy who hit the tennis ball into our gutter.

Joy is 4 year olds, tennis balls, and extension ladders!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment