Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day of Joy


It wasn't long ago that I unpacked all of our belongings in this house. Today, as I continue my re-packing process in anticipation of our move to Knoxville, I am reminded of the "things" I love. I love touching all my dishes again (even if I am packing them away). I like deciding what will go in each box, and then labeling the box - and knowing that when I read the label I will see in my mind the exact thing I packed. I will remember the history of the antique bowl that was a gift from Jenn, or the soccer games we watched that garnered Liz's medals. I will picture that beautiful wine glass that is my favorite and look forward to the day when I can enjoy holding it again. (It's the only box I marked Fragile)

All of these things I love. All of these things bring me Joy. To me, packing is A Day of Joy!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment