Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life Is Good!

Fynn and I spent another day together. He loves it when I take him to Starbucks and when we shop for something fun at Target. But what he and I both adore is playing together. We have spent the past few days playing tennis, building forts out of my packing boxes, playing baseball (with tennis balls) and today playing "ping pong" in the garage. (One paddle, 6 balls and one wild swing)

We have both run with John Wayne in the soccer field. Fynn has ridden his tricycle around the neighborhood - all the time talking non-stop to me. We watched funniest animals on Netflix, made up songs to sing together, and hid from each other when ever we thought the other one wasn't watching. And even though Fynn was missing his Mom by the time I took him home tonight, he told me he would stay with me forever!

Life is so very good with so much love in it.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment