Monday, April 4, 2011

A Thousand Ways to Joy

Each evening as I sit to write my Journey of Joy I am reminded to feel gratitude for my day. And I do feel appreciation for all the things that have filled my day, however, my gratitude does not end with nor are they based on the things that happen or things that I do. My gratitude for this Journey of Joy that I live each day goes beyond the activities. Gratitude for breath, for beauty, for life, for courage, for compassion, for abundance, for health, for prosperity..........

I am grateful for the opportunity to express my Joy each day. I am grateful that the more I look for Joy, the more Joy I find. I am grateful that writing my Joy each day has multiplied my Joy in a thousand ways. I am enJoying this beautiful ride!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment