Saturday, April 9, 2011

Every Day the Same

It's Saturday night and I am having a wonderful start to the weekend. Last night we had our first dinner on the patio. Grilled steaks and all the works. This morning I sat outside drinking my coffee - marvelous. Then we were off to watch our grandsons play a double header in T-Ball. We bought more flowers at Home Depot and I spent the afternoon planting. We had dinner at the Commissary in Germantown and now we are settling down for a quiet evening.

Even with all of the activity today, I have been looking forward to Sunday. My quiet day. While we plan to go help Liz work on her landscaping tomorrow morning, I know I get to sleep in (at least until 7) I know Jim will bring me coffee in bed after he attends to John Wayne. And I know I am going to have a wonderful day, just like every day!! Life is Good!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment