Monday, April 18, 2011

All of his Favorites


Rollin spent the night with us last night and this morning when he came out to the kitchen he ran to me, wrapped his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist and laid his beautiful head on my shoulder. I could not Not sit and hold him.

So I wrapped him in a small, soft blanket and held him in my lap for several minutes. Gazing into his eyes, letting him say the words that fit his morning at my house. Unfortunately, quiet time does not last long enough and soon I was off to fix him breakfast. After he had breakfast I gave him a slice of fresh apple pie. He was delighted and told me that if he had two Nana's, I would be his favorite one. But he is lucky, He told me he has a Grandy, who is his favorite because she makes pancakes that look like "R". MeMe is his favorite because she makes rice krispie treats - every day that he is there, And I'm his favorite because I give him apple pie for breakfast. All of Rollin's favorite grandma's cultivating love.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment