Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He Chose Us

Rollin turned 6 today. We just returned from his birthday party and I am remembering his birth day. He was born in Florida and his older brother, Tucker, spent the day with us while he was making his entrance. Tonight as Liz recounted his and her birthing experience, other moms recounted their stories as well. And as they all talked about their young children, I thought of my own daughters' births and how every wonderful detail is cherished, recounted, and held lovingly for a lifetime. My daughters are grown now, but the Joy of their births last forever.

Tonight, as I look as Rollin and marvel how quickly the years are flying, I know his mom will cherish his birth forever. And we will cherish this wonderful child who chose to join our family.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment