Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Little Boy After My Own Heart!

Fynneus spent the afternoon with me and he is so adorable. He asked if we could go to Starbucks and Barnes & Noble. My two favorite places! Of course he has been to these places with me so many times. Usually he can't remember Starbucks so he will ask to go to the "Life is Good Place". With this wonderful attitude, when he asked for pancakes for dinner tonight, I could not refuse him.

We promised Fynn a trip to Bass Pro (one of his favorites) and after dinner we went to Memphis to play at the sports store. And play he did. They have all kinds of games set up that are just perfect for a little boy who is into hunting, fishing, and remote control things.

Yet, when we left this store, (with all the games and boy stuff) he asked if we could please go someplace else. I told him yes and asked where he wanted to go to which he replied "Barnes & Noble please".

Yes! This is my grandson! Boy through and through, and at 3 years old stealing my heart constantly!

Here's to the Ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment