Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I walked this morning under clear star filled skies, a temperature of 15 degrees and who knows what the wind chill was. I made my 3 mile hike and was happy to get back home and wrap my hands around a delicious cup of coffee.

I spent the rest of the day mostly cleaning house, and happy to be inside. I had errands to run, but I have put those off until tomorrow, and just enjoyed the beauty of my home. I made creamy tomato basil soup for dinner with my homemade artisan bread. I opened a bottle of Marrietta, and listened to Christmas music with Jim.

And now, after a warm bath, snuggled in my jammies in front of the computer, and just 3 more sips of wine left, I am already anticipating my walk in the morning. I am looking forward to running those errands, bundled in my coat, scarf and leather gloves, and listening to Frank Sinatra sing.........Baby It's Cooooooooold Outside!!!!!

Here's to the Ride!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a cold morning walk. You must really love it. I wish I could muster some of that dedication :)

    ReplyDelete