Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pieces of God

I am currently reading a book by Wayne Dyer. In this book he encourages us to look at ourselves as a "piece of God". I like this suggestion. I am a "piece" of God/Source. When I look at myself that way, I feel differently. When I look at my surroundings in that way, that everything is a "piece" of God/Source, then they all take on a new meaning.

Jim is a piece of God/Source. Jenn and Liz are a pieces of God. My grandsons are pieces of God. The big pine tree in my back yard is a piece of God. That huge golden spider that hangs in my backyard when it is dark is a piece of God. (which is going to make it harder to squish him when the time comes!) The grass, the stars, the air the rain - all pieces. And somehow, this is all very reassuring. This universe is a friendly place, meshed together as pieces of Source Energy. Everything brought forth to be a piece.

There is Joy in being a piece. There is Joy in acknowledging all the other pieces too!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment