Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Treasures!

I was downloading pictures from my camera last night, and found this one taken while Jenn was here. I thought that I only had 3 or 4 pictures on the camera so imagine my surprise when this one popped up. We had been bike riding all morning, and Liz and Thadeus took us all to lunch at Gus's Chicken in old towne Collierville. The waitress took our picture as we all awaited our chicken dinners.

I relish this time with my family. I love that our family has grown to include Thadeus and our grandsons. I love that Jenn can get time away from the busy-ness of New York and her work there to visit us in the mid-South. I love that we all enjoy and treasure our time together. We will not all be together again until Christmas, so this picture has to hold me over.

I will treasure this family picture and I will take Joy in knowing that Christmas is only 102 days away!!!!! JOY!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment