Friday, September 17, 2010

Overflowing Joy!

Many times I plan to write in the evening, and although I spend my day writing, I usually hold off writing my blog until the end of the day. Yesterday was no exception, but I did not make it back up to my office. Jim and I went to an old car show, which was interesting and we saw some cars that we had never seen before, and then we had dinner and decided to take in a movie.

When we returned home (late) I knew that my blog would have to wait, but thankfully, Joy in my life doesn't have to "wait". I can invite and allow Joy in my life every moment of every day. Writing this blog has made me acutely aware of noticing Joy. I find myself humming and smiling just because. I always carry pen and paper (even at 4:30 in the morning when I am walking) so that I can catch the Joy of words as they come to me. I find appreciation of so many little things in my life that I use to not notice. With appreciation comes love and with love comes Joy. Some days I feel myself overflowing with appreciation, with love, with Joy.

Yesterday was one of those days.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment