Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Small Town Feeling

Last night I helped my employer, Rebecca, host a Vacation Showcase at a beautiful Manor.  There were over 200 people in attendance, and it was so fun to mingle with everyone.  As I walked from room to room chatting with friends, meeting new friends, I recalled that it was just one short year ago that I helped host her first event there and had met most of these people that I now call friends.  The feeling was bitter sweet as I realized that I would not see them again, but I consider myself blessed to have known each and everyone.

I did not realize until last night what has happened in the year we have been in North Carolina, but I came to see that this small town welcomed me with open arms and made me feel right at home.  Many told me goodbye last night, and with others I just listened to the stories of their lives and their travels.   I will leave the Carolinas knowing that this fits perfectly in my Journey and I will treasure these memories and this small town feeling that felt so good to me!

Here's to the Good Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment