Monday, October 22, 2012

Coffee For Two!




Each day Jim calls and tells me what he has accomplished today.  He is learning to do his own laundry, fix his own coffee, change the sheets, fold the towels, grocery shop and more --- As for me, I am enjoying my own leisurely cup of coffee at 5 in the morning with no interruption, laundry and ironing when I'm good and ready, and just enough groceries for a couple of days- and only the stuff I like.

What I miss are those mornings of conversation, the hugs and kisses that greet me at the end of the day, the never ending question of "what's for dinner" and folding clothes that don't fit me.

I have enjoyed this quiet time, but really, I love spending my days with Jim.  I love being his wife and I am looking forward to Friday morning when we have that perfect delicious cup of coffee together and talk about the new day coming.  

Here's to the Good Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment