Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Life of Words

I have been playing tonight with my Kindle as I look at all the books that are available to me. I am thrilled at the possibility of having book with me at all times. I have goose bumps as I type this thinking of my collection of books all on this tiny little electronic device. I thought I would miss having the paper copies, but I realize it is the words I want to possess. These words that give so much detail to our lives. Words that grab your emotions and jerk them right out of your heart. Words that help you see the beauty of something you've never seen.

Yes, it's the words I love having with me, woven in their intricate dance that intrigues me and delights me. And thrills me beyond description.

Here's to the Good Life - punctuated by words!

No comments:

Post a Comment