Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Good Year


Jenn and Liz celebrated my birthday with me while I was still in Memphis. They took me for a pedicure and we were blessed to spend time together - just the three of us. Liz gave me a scarf that she had crocheted for me, so beautiful and I have worn it several times already, and they gave me a beautiful Italian leather journal.

Today, being the first day of 2012, I have been thinking about my journal often, and finally, I have come to a decision. This beautiful Journal will be my Journal of Positive Aspects for 2012. I am excited to begin my writings - looking for the best in everything. Finding positive aspects in my every day life. In the ordinary as well as extraordinary. My goal is to see and write positive aspects for the people I love and to focus on positive aspects when I am feeling a little out of sorts. I know when you only focus on the good, you can only draw good to you - and as I said before - I am planning a really, really, really good year this year!

Here's to a Good Life and a Good Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment