Monday, January 2, 2012

1-2-12

Today I have been contemplating my chosen birthdate. Wondering what it was like to be so eager, so excited, so exhilarated to be here again. I hope that somehow I will revive that same eagerness, excitement and exhilaration this year for I can think of a million reasons to be here and to be happy!

I feel reassurance knowing that I chose this life. I chose these contrasts and I chose the people I love most. I chose to live in this time when technology moves faster than we can breathe and life races forward. As I mediated this morning I tried to visualize that first day of my life, and while I cannot recall that day clearly, I have so many more that I do recall - days that have guided me on this journey to right here, right this moment. So for now, I am appreciating life and all that is good.

Here's to a Good Life in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment