Sunday, August 7, 2011

We love it here!





As I drove home from the mountains today, I could still see them in my rear view mirror as we followed Hwy 321 back to town. We spent most of the day in the Smokies and filled our day hiking several miles and grilling brats by the river. We drove to a nice fishing place and parked our chairs on the water's edge for a couple of hours. Jim fished as I continued my reading of Science and Health. We planned next weekend's hike and talked about all the things we still want to do. We made plans to golf in the mountains, camp in the mountains and kayak in the mountains!

And still, I kept my eye on the rear view mirror as we drove away - conjuring a plan to lure Jim back here again soon............I think a picnic on Wednesday night would be absolutely perfect. A bottle of wine, a couple of steaks, candles, maybe a chocolate dessert..............Yes, we will be back soon! Very soon!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment