Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Name That Color......

I have spent another full day painting. My office is in a shambles as I applied the primer coat today. This room was painted a dark green, and as I touched up the trim, I noticed areas where the walls were originally painted BLACK! I threw away 2 cans of black paint when we moved in, but I had no idea that some of the walls were painted that color prior to the sale of this house.

I like soft colors in my home. I will be painting my office a "Spiced Beige" tomorrow. I painted the family room "Sage Tint" earlier this week which is a beautiful soft green, and I plan to paint the laundry room on Friday a beautiful yellow color called "Summer Moon".

I am already excited to get up tomorrow morning to apply color to my office. I am excited to go to Home Depot tomorrow and pick up the paint for the stairway which Jim will help me with tomorrow night. (The color is "Tea Cookie") And I am excited for the beauty and tranquility that I am creating in our home. Life is good. Living in beauty is so very good too.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment