Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Angel Sighting!

I had the pleasure of having Rollin stay with us yesterday. He loves to stay with us, and loves the attention he gets. Lots of hugs and kisses, and lots of "I love you's".

When Rollin stays with me, I always like to talk to him about Angels. He has given me much insight, and I love that he speaks from a knowing, not from a "learning" that comes with the years of adulthood. So I asked him, as always, if he had seen any Angles lately. And for the first time, he told me yes. Then he told me the story. It was actually Tucker's Angel. Rollin said he wasn't looking for Angels, its just that when he turned his head to look at Tucker, who was sitting on the sofa, he saw a glimpse of one of his Angels. By now, I am enthralled, and I know that Rollin is so very blessed to see some one's Angel like that.

He told me that the Angel wore a white suit. (He has described this to me before even though he says he had never seen an Angel) And he tells me that the Angel is as big as my fist and that it moves very fast. I ask more questions, and some he can answer, and some he cannot. But I am breathless as I think of this young little child, who is not influenced like me by stories and fairy tales which have been told to me or read by me for many years. I know that Rollin is at that very special age where he can still catch glimpses of that which is eternal. And my heart sings with Joy.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment