Friday, January 1, 2010

Today begins the new year. I have always liked waking on New Years Day. It always feels like an opportunity for new beginnings. And "new beginnings" offer so much promise, so many dreams to come true, and a chance to "shed" the past.

Today I start 2010 with much promise of Joy in my life. Dreams are coming true as I write my book and continue my Journey of Joy blog. In 2009 I deliberately spent time releasing the past, letting go of limiting beliefs, and today I find comfort and Joy in moving forward.

I hear laughter coming from the living room as Jim plays with our grandsons. We are heading out for our New Years Day walk. A wonderful tradition to welcome in the new year as we breathe in the cold and refreshing air. I am so grateful for these moments. These wonderful moments of Joy.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment