Thursday, January 7, 2010

It is Thursday morning, and it snowed a little overnight. We are on the second floor, but I hear children laughing. When I look out the window, they are scraping snow off all the cars and making snow balls and yelling, and running and playing. It sounds wonderful to hear this laughter as they wait for their school buses.

As I look out and see a very light dusting of snow, I realize that this is the first time in 6 years that we have lived where snow is possible. And while we are told we won't get much snow here, it is beautiful to wake to everything draped in white. It gives such a serene sense of beauty and peace to see all the "whiteness".

I am going for my walk now because I don't want to miss a Joyful walk in the snow.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment