Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010. This is the day we purchased our new home in Tennessee. Actually, we just finished writing the offer and I just performed my own version of the "happy dance".

This morning when I woke up, my first thought was that I need to remember this date because we are going to buy a house today. As I moved through this day, knowing I would buy our house (even though I had not seen the inside of the house yet) I found myself amazed at the unfolding of the day. My trip to the grocery this morning led me to a Bank to discuss mortgage info. A bank I had not intended to visit. The loan officer led me to the realtor, whom I had met recently, and the realtor led us back to the contract.

And here I am, several hours later, the contract is signed, the dance is danced, and even Jim is feeling small ripples of Joy for the home we have found. I think just one more dance before I go to bed................

Here's to the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment