Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My 3rd Floor Nest

Jim and I are all moved into our new house and I have set up the 3rd floor for my office.  I have a little path from the stairway to my computer with boxes stacked about waist high through out the room.  My printer is not connected, my files are not in the cabinet, and desk "stuff"  sits in an open box by my feet.

Yet I sit here looking out my window at the horizon of beautiful trees, blackened in the setting sun.  I see the lights of an airplane gliding by without sound, and I see shades of gray and black and blue in the layers of clouds blocking my view of the moon.

I do not want to interrupt my evening unpacking boxes, putting files away, and all that stuff.  I want to sit here and enjoy for a few moments the beauty outside my 3rd floor nest!

Here's to the Good Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment