Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Fun Filled Weekend

I feel like we spent the weekend in a whirlwind of activity.  Friday Night Live on Main Street filled with food, music and good drinks.  Saturday we spent the day at South Mountain and fell in love again with the beauty of the mountains and the rivers.  Sunday we spent some time cleaning and organizing then headed to the driving range for a little golf practice.

But finally I took a few minutes out of my day and unpacked most of my books.  I have a new book shelf and I could hardly wait to see all books lined up on the shelves.  Some of my books have been packed for a year and I was thrilled as I opened  box after box of of books.  My beautiful dictionaries are lined across the bottom shelf and I am anxious to flip open their pages.  The rest of my books are tiered above in varying heights and widths and I am content just looking at them.

All in all - a fun filled weekend!

Here's to the Good Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment