Monday, May 7, 2012

Blessed With A To Do List

Having just moved I have gotten behind on my to do list.  Little things slipping through the cracks for days and big things staring me down.  So today at lunch break I grabbed my day planner, all my scribbled notes and my cell phone and headed for a quiet spot.

I began making my calls and as the kind lady at the other end assured me that all was well  - I had not forgotten anything, a quiet ease came over me as I remembered that things always work out for me.  People are always kind to me.  I always make my deadlines and I am always greeted with kindness with any of my requests.  I always see beauty through out my day.  I always make it through my to do list on time.

I relaxed then as I made call after call - knowing all is well - knowing that my to do list had just reminded me of how blessed I really am.

Here's to the Good Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment