Saturday, June 4, 2011

Inspiration

I have always thought that Inspiration would be a thought followed by bells, jubilation, ecstatic happiness, passion, and so on. However, I am learning that most times Inspiration is just a quiet little thought to do this or say that, and then I see life changing events follow that little quiet thought that inspired action.

Over the past few weeks I have been acknowledging these little inspirations for what they are - directions from Source and I have been amazed at what follows. No bell, no whistles, but very powerful when acted upon. There have been days when I have sat waiting for inspiration, and now I realize that it was there all along - in those quiet thoughts that guided me through my day.

Joy is an Inspiring Day! Or.....An Inspiring Day is JOY!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment