Sunday, November 20, 2011

What It's All About

I began a new job yesterday (Saturday) and I am thrilled to be back to work. I am working with a Travel Agency so I am in a position that allows, in fact encourages, so much creativity. I have been putting my desires out to the Universe, not knowing where it it would take me, yet trusting that it would lead to the perfect place at the perfect time. And here I am. No worries, no fears, just trusting that all is well - and it is.

I am going into the office for a little while this afternoon, and while working a weekend like this is not the norm, we are getting ready for an fabulous social event that is requiring additional prep time. And I am imagining all the fun we will have, all the laughs we will laugh and all the Joy that is flowing to us. I am looking forward to the people I will meet, the travels I will travel, and the friends I will make along the way. That's really what it's all about - Having fun, seeing the world and making friendships that last a life time.

Here's to the Good Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment