Friday, October 14, 2011

God of My Story

My sister sent a song to me from YouTube titled Good Life. One of the lines in the song is: We are god of our story. When I first heard this, I had to think for a minute, but then I saw the truth of this statement. We can tell our story how we want, which means: I am god of my life story.

I began to think of how I have tried to tell my story with Joy. My Journey, my Story. I am approaching 2 years writing my Journey of Joy and still I am amazed at the Joy Ride. Even now Jim and I are making huge changes, and I remember, I am god of my Story! I get to choose my attitude, my gratitude, my love, my appreciation, my joy.

Tomorrow Jim and I will be moving to North Carolina. We have never been there before, but this is my story: North Carolina is going to be the adventure of a life time. And I am glad my story and my journey are leading us on. I am god of my Story!!! and My story is so very good!

Here's to the Ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment