Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Writing, Breathing, Changing.....


I have begun a new writing practice session this week. Today is Day 3 of a 40 day session. I continue to struggle with the new lines and the new curves yet I keep pushing myself to write. I have practiced all the letters in the alphabet along with a few ligatures (two letters connected as one) and still it feels tedious. I practice writing the letters in the air - big bold letters, and I breathe into each word, each sentence, each paragraph. I cross the letters out if they don't meet my expectations and I try again. And again!

Still, I love this challenge. I must stop mentally and physically to write anything, and therein lies the beauty of this exercise. I am here, writing, breathing, changing. And that always brings me Joy!

Here's to the Ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment